Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Ecomm Elite Custom Printing Website & Services
We hope you enjoy your use of our facilities. Please appreciate and understand that this is a legal world and that you, by not immediately leaving this website now or immediately after reading our terms of service are accepting our services under the terms of this agreement.
It is your obligation to keep yourself informed of any changes that may occur between visits, as using our services each time is under the condition that you accept all our terms and conditions. We may change our terms and conditions from time to time without expressly informing you.
Ecomm Elite Custom Services
Create, design, customize products that are listed in our site.
Save and share designs that you may have created.
Use our fun pictures and design tools.
Save created images and designs into public and personal galleries.
Post your created images to social networks or blogs that you have the legal right to do so.
Users are and shall be wholly and exclusively responsible, at their own cost, for:
- All telecommunications lines, modems, communication controllers, routers, multiplexers, terminals and all other equipment, hardware and software necessary to access and use the Website and services;
- The use that it makes of the Website , including any article, material, literary or artistic work, design or other matter that they author, invent, create, develop or produce;
- Complying with all laws, regulations and rules in the uses country or jurisdiction;
Restrictions on Users
Users shall not and has no right to either:
- Reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license and/or resell either the Website and/or service to any person;
- Or use either the Website to supply any service to any person; or modify, adapt, disassemble, recompile and/or reverse engineer either the Website or service;
- Access or use either the Website and/or service to create, author, design, manufacture, market, publish, transmit, broadcast, distribute or sell any article, product, material or other matter that either ;
- Infringes the rights of any person, including, without limitation, Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy and publicity;
- Use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website or the Service;
- Collect electronic mail addresses or other information from our Web site;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with any persons ability to use or access the Website and/or services;
- Frame or link or otherwise use or display the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else’s website, without specific agreement.
Ecomm Elite Custom Obligations
Modification of the Web Site
We reserve the right to modify the organization, structure, content or “look and feel” of the Website and/or the services, and may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Website and/or the service at any time without notice or any liability to user or any person. We shall have complete discretion over the features, functions and other terms and conditions on which the Website and the service is made available.
Intellectual Property Rights
Reservation of title
Prohibition on infringement
User acknowledges and agrees that we doe not permit, authorise or condone and hereby expressly prohibits user from accessing or using the Website and/or the services in a manner that infringes, or is likely to infringe, the Intellectual Property Rights, or any other rights or privileges, of any person anywhere in the world.
Subject to this agreement, user shall own any Intellectual Property Rights in any original material that it authors, designs or creates using the functionality provided by the Website. If the user chooses to add any item to a public gallery, In consideration of the authorisation granted under this agreement, User hereby grants to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, world-wide licence to do all acts and things (including to authorise other persons to do all acts and things) comprised within the said Intellectual Property Rights.
User represents and warrants to us that, in its use of the Website and the Services provided :
- It will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, trade secrets, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other legal right of any person, and will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- User further represents and warrants to that:
- there are no claims, demands or any form of litigation pending, or to the best of its knowledge, threatened with respect to any content used or proposed to be used by user;
We will not be required to make any payments or compensation to any person in connection with its use of such content; and such content does not contain viruses or any other programs or technology which disrupts or damages the Website and/or the Services provided.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
Subject to law
(c) liability for fraud or deceit;
(d) liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of either party.
Exclusion of liability
(a) malfunctions, failures, defects, acts or omissions or any other default or liability caused directly or indirectly by:
- any third party;
- actions of user that were not expressly authorised by us;
- accident, misuse or abuse by anyone other than us;
- alteration or modification of the Website and/or the service, or any component or part of the Website and/or the service provided, by anyone other than us;
- products (including any hardware or software) or services not licensed or supplied by us;
- power surge or failure,
- events of force majeure or events outside our actual control;
- any other condition not arising under normal operating conditions;
(c) any loss of profit, business interruption, loss of or damage to goodwill, and/or any expectation benefit;
(d) Subscribers liability to any person;
(e) incidental, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any nature, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of common or civil law or in equity, including pursuant to any statute, contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise and notwithstanding that we have been advised of the possibility of any particular loss or damage.
We may, in our sole and unfettered discretion, and without users consent, place links on the Website to other websites that are owned or operated by other persons. User acknowledges and agrees that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on any such website, and we cannot and do not warrant that the content of such websites is accurate, complete, legal and/or inoffensive. By choosing to link to these other websites, user acknowledges and agrees that it may not make any claim against us for any damages or losses of any kind arising from the other website and/or the link.
Any comments, suggestions, proposals or other feedback provided to us in connection with the operation or content of this Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by us on a non-confidential basis. All such comments, suggestions, and other information shall become the exclusive property of us. By submitting any such information to us, you agree that you are transferring and assigning, at no charge, all of your right, title and interest in the information, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. You agree that we shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Limitation of liability